ASP.NET Interview Questions
1. What is the difference between user controls and custom controls?
2. What are the 3 types of session state modes?
3. What are the 6 types of validation controls in ASP.NET?
4. What are the 3 types of caching in ASP.NET?
5. How to manage state in ASP.NET?
6. What is the difference between overloading and shadowing?
7. What is the difference between overloading and overriding?
8. What is the difference between Manifest and Metadata?
9. What is Boxing and Unboxing?
10. What are the method parameters in c#?
11. What are value types and reference types?
12. What are the two activation modes for .NET Remoting?
13. What’s single call Activation mode used for?
14. What’s the singleton Activation mode used for?
15. What are the channels and Formatters?
16. What are the two Authentication modes for SQL server connection?
17. What is typed dataset?
18. What is DataReader?
19. Difference between Dataset and Recordset?
20. What is Global Assembly cache?
21. What are an Assembly, Private Assembly and SharedAssembly? What are the ways to deploy an assembly?
22. What is a Delegate?
23. What are web services?
24. Define Automatic memory Management ?
25.Define Threading ?
26Difference Between XML AND HTML?
27. What is XSLTand what is its use?
28. What is Diffgram/?
29. What is the Role of XSL?
30. What is SAX?
31. What is Safe code and unsafe code?
32. Give a few examples of types of applications that can benefit from using XML.
33. When constructing an XML DTD, how do you create an external entity reference in an attribute value?
34. Give some examples of XML DTDs or schemas that you have worked with.
35. What is SOAP and how does it relate to XML?
36. Explain the concepts of Dataset?
37. Explain the consideration involved in choosing between ADO& ADO.NET?
38. Difference between Dataset and Recordset?
Categories: ASP.NET Interview Questions