Below are few DDL commands to create, alter, drop, and rename tables.
- Create a table.
- Create a table based on another table by using a subquery.
- Modify table structures.
- Change column widths, change column data types, and add columns.
- Remove rows and a table structure.
- Once executed, this statement cannot be rolled back.
- Rename a table, view, sequence, or synonym.
- Remove all rows from a table and release the storage space used by the table.
- Add a comment to a table or a column.
- Query the data dictionary to view the comment.