C# 2.0 New Features
C# 2.0 has added five new features to C# 1.0:
• Generics allows classes, structs, interfaces, delegates, and methods to be parameterized by the types of data they store and manipulate.
• Anonymous methods allows code blocks to be written “inline” where delegate values are expected
• Iterators are methods to incrementally compute and yield sequences of values
• Partial types allows classes, structs, and interfaces to be broken into multiple pieces stored in different source files for easier development and maintenance
• Nullable types are used to support all possible values of an underlying type plus an additional null state