R vs Python
- Both R and Python are open-source programming languages.
- New libraries and tools are continuously added to both R and Python.
- Most of the tasks that can be performed through R can also be done using Python.
- R language is mainly used for statistical analysis whereas Python provides a more general approach to data science.
- R is a language specifically built by statisticians and is better for analytical tasks.
- Another difference between R and other languages is the array of outputs and visuals available for data analysis.