Olympiad IGKO Class 1 Olympiad IGKO Class 2 Olympiad IGKO Class 3 Olympiad IGKO Class 4 Olympiad IGKO Class 5 Olympiad IGKO Preparation Class 1 - 10 Olympiad Preparation - Class 1 - 10
- Standing tall in Rio de Janeiro, this iconic statue of Jesus Christ overlooks the city from the Corcovado Mountain. What is the name of this famous statue?
- This colossal statue of a mythical creature guards the entrance to the ancient city of Leshan in China. What is the name of this statue?
- In Brussels, Belgium, you can find a statue of a young boy urinating into a fountain. What is the name of this mischievous statue?
- The Little Mermaid statue sits on a rock in the harbor of which European capital city?
- In Memphis, Tennessee, there’s a statue of a famous rock ‘n’ roll legend known as the “King of Rock and Roll.” Who is this statue dedicated to?
- This bronze statue of a charging bull is located in the Financial District of which U.S. city?
- In Moscow, a famous statue of a medieval prince and the city’s founder stands in front of the Kremlin. What is the name of this statue?
- The Angel of the North is a massive sculpture in England that spreads its wings over a highway. In which English city can you find this artwork?
- A famous statue of a lion carved into a rock face can be seen in the Swiss Alps. What is the name of this sculpture?
- This statue of a mythical half-lion, half-bird creature guards the entrance to the ancient city of Babylon. What is the name of this statue?
Please leave your answers in comments. Thanks