Olympiad Math Preparation – Class 2
Number Sense – Comparing Numbers
- 7 hundred forty five is ___________________ 7 hundred fifty
|a. Greater than||b. Less than|
|c. Equal to||d. Can’t say|
2. Which of below boxes has least number ?
3. Largest one digit number is _______________
|a. 9||b. 99|
|c. 999||d. 10|
4. Which of following number has largest value ?
|a. 50 ones||b. 50 tens|
|c. 4 hundred||d. 45 tens|
5. Largest two digit number is _______________
|a. 10||b. 99|
|c. 999||d. 100|
6. Which of below balance is correct ?
7. Duggu has three cards . What is least 3 digit number that can be formed using each card only once
|a. 578||b. 875|
|c. 785||d. 587|
8. Which of below coin boxes have greatest number of coins ?
9. Largest three digit number is ________________
|a. 100||b. 1000|
|c. 99||d. 999|
10. Which of following number is more greater than 450 and less than 575 in the screen below ?
|a. 432||b. 678|
|c. 572||d. 532|
11. The smallest 3 digit number is ___________
|a. 001||b. 100|
|c. 010||d. 999|
Thanks for visiting this page. Please like and comment on this page.
Also please put your answers to above questions in comments. We will review the comments and revert back with right answers.
RELATED POSTS :