Olympiad Math Preparation – Class 1
Number Sense – Identify Number and Number Names using Abacus and Place Value – Up to 100
- What abacus shows seventy four?
2. Which number comes after below number :
|a. Twenty Eight||b. Twenty Nine|
|c. Thirty||d. Thirty One|
3. Find the place value of 6 in number shown in abacus below :
|a. 60||b. 6|
|c. 600||d. Can’t Say|
4. What number will come in place of ?
5. How many swans are there ?
6. Write the odd number which comes after number shown in abacus
|a. 81||b. 83|
|c. 84||d. 85|
Thanks for visiting this page. Please like and comment on this page.
Also please put your answers to above questions in comments. We will review the comments and revert back with right answers.
Like our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/abhyas.practise
One thought on “Olympiad Math Preparation – Class 1 – Number Sense – Identify Number and Number Names using Abacus and Place Value – Up to 100”