Unified Cyber Olympiad 2020 – Class 2 Examination Papers – Part 2 CLASS : 2
Select the correct option to answer every question given below.
Class – 2 Mental Ability
11. Sahas needs to place 3 numbers in place of question marks. Choose the correct option of numbers that will make equation true. ? + ? – ? = 15 (A) 7, 2, 5 (B) 4, 10, 7 (C) 2, 6, 10 (D) 10, 7, 2
12. Which two trees are of the same height ?
(A) Q and S (B) P and R (C) P and Q (D) R and S
13. Navya has a bag of marbles in three colours. She has twelve more red marbles than white marbles. She has three fewer white marbles than green ones. There are eight green marbles. How many marbles are in the bag ?
(A) 30 (B) 23 (C) 25 (D) 39
14. Eesha and Jhony each have 15 tiger stickers. Tinku has 20 tiger stickers. Which process could they use to find out how many tiger stickers they have altogether ?
(A) Add 15 and 20 (B) Add 15 and 20, then multiply by 2 (C) Multiply 15 and 20 (D) Multiply 15 by 2, then add 20
15. Select the number that replaces the question mark.
(A) 14 (B) 13 (C) 6 (D) 8
Class – 2 Reasoning
16. Which option should go in place of question mark ?
17. Which option completes the second pair in the same way as the first pair ?
18. Identify the hidden animal from the given image and select the correct option.
(A) Frog (B) Snake (C) Fish (D) Camel
19. Choose the odd one out ?
Which option completes the second pair in the same way as the first pair ?