Weekly Current Affairs Quiz: 19 April to 25 April 2021
1. Idriss Déby, one of Africa’s longest-serving leaders passed away on April 20th. He was the President of which nation?
2. When will COVID-19 vaccine registration begin for everyone above 18 years?
a) April 25th
b) April 26th
c) April 27th
d) April 28th
3. Which film won ‘Best Foreign Language Feature at the Moscow International Film Festival 2021?
4. Which state government has released first installment worth Rs 672 crores under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme for students?
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
5. Which Indian weightlifter has created a new world record in Clean and Jerk?
a) Mirabai Chanu
b) Jeremy Lalrinnunga
c) Jhili Dalabehera
d) S Sathish Kumar
6. Who has become first Indian-American Associate Attorney General of the United States?
a) Neera Tanden
b) Vivek Murthy
c) Nikki Haily
d) Vanita Gupta
7. Which country plans to return to Moon with ‘Luna 25’ after 45 years?
8. Which country has launched its first-ever mega food park and food processing unit in India?
9. Which nation has cancelled its state government’s deal to join China’s Belt and Road initiative?
d) South Korea
10. India finished at which position at the Asian Wrestling Championship 2021?
11. Which vaccine manufacturer has decided to provide COVID-19 vaccines only through government channels in India?
12. US House has voted to make which city as the 51st state of US?
a) Washington DC
b) New York
c) San Francisco
d) Los Angeles