Olympiad Math Preparation – Class 1
Identify numbers and their names – Up to 100
- Which of following is correct match ?
|a. 34 – Thirteen four||b. 45 – Forty Six|
|c. 56 – Fifty Six||d. 89 – Ninety Eight|
2. Which of following is incorrect match ?
|a. 52 – Fifty Two||b. 56 – Sixty Five|
|c. 78 – Seventy Eight||d. 23 – Twenty Three|
3. Which of following number is not shown in mobile :
|a. 78||b. 27|
|c. 43||d. 31|
4. Which of following number is shown in mobile :
|a. 71||b. 91|
|c. 45||d. 26|
5. Select incorrect match
|a. – Twelve||b.– Ten|
|c. – Eleven||d. – Fourteen|
6. How many fishes are there in below picture
|a. Ten||b. Twelve|
|c. Eleven||d. Thirteen|
7. How many flowers are there ?
|a. Twenty Five||b.Twenty Four|
|c.Twenty Six||d.Twenty Seven|
8. Which options below shows 13 fruits ?
Thanks for visiting this page. Please like and comment on this page.
Also please put your answers to above questions in comments. We will review the comments and revert back with right answers.
Like our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/abhyas.practise